Kairalee Nilayam Central School
Kairalee Nilayam Central School
Kairalee Kala Samithi (Regd) is a charitable society registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, Vide Regn. No. 154/64-65. The land on which the school is running is leased to Kairalee Kala Samithi (Regd) by Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. Kairalee Nilayam Central School is built in 1 acre plot leased to us by HAL management, this plot is within the limits of Bruhut Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (Greater Bangalore City Muncipal Corporation). Many hands have toiled and many hearts have cared to make Kairalee Kala Samithi to build this institutions what is today. Countless number of children have left the portals of the institutions well equipped to face the challenges of everyday life and have become successful.
Kairalee Kala Samithi is a society formed by a team of dynamic people who started this with focus in imparting quality education for varied social, cultural and economic background in the year 1954 . The focus is mainly thrust upon academic, cultural and sports for all children from the deserving to the needy. Kairalee Kala Samithi committed to provide world class learning atmosphere to students. Every institution run by the trust is equipped by state of the infrastructure. We have spacious buildings with well-furnished class rooms, store rooms, assembly area, and facility of sports and games . The backbone of any academic institution is its team of faculty members, we are proud to have some of the eminent educationist in our panel. The students are given education at an affordable cost, free education for the needy and scholarships and sponsors for the deserving students.
The members of Society is fond of nurturing and inculcating passion for excellence. The committee members are from diversified vocations who spent their time, effort and funds for the society. The society has undergone many incarnations to reach its present form. Many hands have toiled and many hearts have cared to make Kairalee Kala Samithi, a well - renowned institution in Bangalore.
The institution was started in a small scale, and achieved a remarkable growth because we have never forgotten the noble ideals of fostering strong values, mutual understanding and respect to our culture. Countless number of children have left the portals of the institution of the Samithi, well equipped to face the challenges of everyday life.
► We aim for academic excellence by challenging students to use their mind and skill creatively to create all round development – physical, intellectual, emotional and moral.
1. To bring up Kairalee Nilayam Schools for the purpose promoting educational facilities to children of Hindustan Aircraft area, into a model educational institution and to expand and progress further the educational activities to the utmost level possible and works incidental thereto;
2. Instituting and running library and reading rooms;
3. Promoting facility for adult education;
4. Sustaining, improving and encouraging artistic, histrionic, literary and other talents among the members.
5. Assure development by administration in each school of an environment which fosters the growth.
6. Assure future educational developments and trends and ensure that these needs are planned for and met.
7. To continue to work collaboratively with our Community partners to develop structures and strategies that ensure children are emotionally, socially and physically supported to achieve their full potential, along with Principal , Teachers, Students, Parents and support staff
Institutions owned and managed by Kairalee Kala Samithi (Regd)
1. Kairalee Nilayam Central School
2. Kairalee Nilayam English Higher Primary School
3. Kairalee Nilayam High School
4. Kairalee Computer Academy
5. Kairalee Academy of Arts & Music
Kairalee Nilayam Central School.
Kairalee Nilayam Campus,
Bangalore 560 017,
Phone: 080 2523 4313